In this episode, we talk about what it would be like to experience cartoon physics in the real world, what “classy” means, what it means to be creative, and we both dive into our thoughts on minimalism. Plus, a few of our favorite movies thrown in there for good measure.
Creative Definition: Having or showing an ability to make new things or think of new ideas.
What is minimalism?
Minimalism can look different to different people. There’s no one correct way to practice minimalism. To quickly explain part of what it is, here’s a definition from The Minimalists: “Minimalism is a tool to rid yourself of life’s excess in favor of focusing on what’s important—so you can find happiness, fulfillment, and freedom.” You’ll have to listen to this episode to hear the rest of our thoughts on the subject.
Steven’s Favorite Movies
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
- Sherlock Holmes (A Game of Shadows)
Peter’s Favorite Movies
- Mystery: Sherlock Holmes (A Game of Shadows)
- Action: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Inspirational: August Rush
- Comedy: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Love Story: I Still Believe
- Musical: The Greatest Showman
- Animated: How to Train Your Dragon Trilogy